- Get your hours at Arroyo Grandes 30th Annual Family Egg Hunt & Festival on Saturday, April 20. Lunch is provided for all volunteers! To sign-up contact: Kelly Reynolds - email@example.com
- Help sell LHS BBQ Fundraiser tickets. Earn 2 hours for 5 tickets, 5 hours for 10 tickets. Tickets are $10 each for ½ chicken, beans, salad, bread, and a drink.
- A local housing organization for the elderly needs help with weed removal after all our rain. Get your last few hours of service done & help local folks. Contact Gay-Marie @ firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time.
- The Nipomo Lions Club needs help with Food Distribution the 4th Tuesday of each month at Dana Elementary School. It starts at 3:30 and ends at 6pm. Students can come and help out by assisting the families with putting the food into a shopping cart and loading it into their cars.
- Saturday, May 11 is the annual Miracle Miles for Kids 10K in Morro Bay. They are beginning to recruit volunteers. They need over 300 to pull the event off! They are looking for people to work both the packet pick up the day before and the race itself. To register to volunteer, please visit mm4k.com.